Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

The State of California California Encourages Teachers to Talk About Harvey Milk .... In Tennessee The State Leaders Want to Fire or Jail Teachers for Just Saying Gay..... Someone Get Me OUT of This Homophobic - Racist - Corrupt State. Mr. Page I Was Once Considered the Top Relocation Consultant in Middle Tennessee.... See the Irony...



America I believe in FREEDOM and Tennessee Terrifies Me.   

People in Tennessee think 
Mike Curb is a Blue State Liberal. 

  1. I want OUT!!  The ONLY fraud I participated in EVER is when I did relocation. It was my job to get people to "want" to move to Tennessee.  YES!!! I admit that I told people that were thinking of moving to Tennessee that it was "a great place to live" - Good Ole Boys told me I was a favorite with Europeans because I did NOT have a southern accent.  They said I made Tennessee "look smart" Obviously giving people that "illusion" that Tennessee is filled with educated rational people that was wrong- This place is HELL on Earth!!!
Could Justice Happen?
Since Obama won reelection I can try to get a Hate Crimes investigation against people that haver terrorized me.  I was told Romney's DOJ would not do it.....  Kindof Cool.













The deeper South

InsideVandy-Nov 18, 2012
The Tennessee legislature certainly does nothing to dispel those notions ... great hits as the infamous “Don't Say Gay” bill; the “anti-bullying” bill ...


Republicans Take Even More Control of the Tennessee Legislature

Knoxville Metro Pulse-Nov 7, 2012
Even Tennessee Democratic Party Chairman Chip Forrester told the ... Stacey Campfield's notorious "Don't Say Gay" legislation, or Dunn's bill ...



Tennessee's Democrats hit rock bottom, handing the GOP ...

Chattanooga Times Free Press-Nov 10, 2012
In a generation, Tennessee Democrats have gone from controlling state .... dominated a legislative session that included a "Don't Say Gay" bill, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment