Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

Larry - Do YOU Know Tom Torlakson


Mr. Torlakson- I really put this on Wiki.
I know your not a bad person.  Discrimination in Tennessee is "real" please help me.

Recently Torlakson's 1st big political opponent's daughter discovered massive discrimination in the schools in Williamson County Tennessee and today she's reaching out to mr. Torlakson to  help connect her with people in the US government that can make the lives of those living in Tennessee "fair".   http://sharynbovat.com/Maria_De_Varenne_Gannett.html


Local politics

Torlakson was elected to the Antioch City Council in 1978. Torlakson was selected as the Mayor Pro-Tem. He was involved in Antioch city politics from 1978 to 1981. He was chairman of the Delta Protection Commission. He was a member of the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors District 5 for 16 years from 1981 to 1996. Torlakson's 1st Supervisorial race in 1980 was decided in a run off against Carolyn Bovat a popular mayor of the City of Clayton, he won by just a few hundred votes. Torlakson a professional educator was respected for being a "family man" his campaign in 1980 was known in Contra Costa County as one of the most expensive and ugliest in the counties history. Torlakson's campaign smeared Bovat using the fact that Bovat's 15 year daughter was attending her 3rd high school. The implication was that Sharyn Bovat was a "problem child" and his opponent was needed at home, many believe that his tactics won him the election. The victory was at the expense of the reputation of a teenage girl. Sharyn (the daughter of Carolyn) left Clayton Valley high in late 1979 to attend a Catholic all girls boarding school in San Anselmo, Bovat's daughter attended that school to be the roommate of a teenage El Salvadorian girl who was living in exile while her family led death squads. This was done to secure Freedom and Democracy. After the priest was "whacked" in El Salvador Sharyn moved back home and her mom forced her to attend Northgate High. It would make no sense to send her back to the same school she had pulled her out of months earlier. Sharyn Bovat is now a grown up and would like an apology from the head of schools in California.

www.GillespieRove2012.com

www.SorrySilverman.com



Mr. Torlakson,

AFTER that election my life was hell - people gossiped about me I became what people said I was.  I'm sure you know that I took a proficiency test.  Left high school at 16 went off to college.  At the age of 17 dated a heavy metal drummer and I traveled with them when they opened for Y & T, Helix and Motley Crue. Then at the age of 18 I dated Ken Little a Walnut Creek City Councilman who just finished his 2nd divorce.   I became the "bimbo" your people said I was.  YOU sir are part of the reason WHY I'm a little "extreme".   It's important for teenagers to get RESPECT.  You did NOT know why I attended 3 high-schools. Did you ever ask WHY?  If you did you probably never got the real answer.  It took me a while to get the "truth" out of my mom.  Sir, YOU need to know that she's a very good person.  She never profited from helping America.  She always put the interest of America 1st. Can you please get someone form Health and Human services to check in on her (next month).   I'm worried.  This man came into her life the same time my grandfather was dying and "things" were happening in reference tot he Lockerbie cover up..  I got a call back in 1998 & was told this man my mom is with today was told to date my mom.  He's been married 4 or 5 times.  He was a bit of a crook. My mom has Alzheimer's and I've heard he's taken advantage of her financially.  He's lied to many in my family and I'm under a lot of stress with the NISSAN Whistle blower thing.   My mom deserves RESPECT.  Please someone check in on her.

Thank you,

Sharyn




















No comments:

Post a Comment