Translate

Monday, November 12, 2012

Larry- Hope Your OK.... I'm Still Fighting for the Taxpayers....



http://johnvoelckerhighgear.blogspot.com


I've Started a blog to John Voelker of High Gear.  He seems like an honest guy and "if" he'll investigate the issues at NISSAN that would be great.

I do know that when Edward from the Truth About Cars started asking questions his career "took off"
The Truth About Cars is ALL About Crony Capitalism.  He even got an "op ed" in the New York TImes. Then he "bashed" the VOLT.... on person told me "on purpose"..... That is NOT very patriotic.

Edward is a "nice guy"  he sold out and became a shill for NISSAN.
I do NOT blog about ALL the reporters I speak too most are very polite: they ask questions and they tell me upfront that they are getting background "if" the story were to break.

ONLY did I have a conflict with Randy McClain of the Tennessean. He asked me questions ONLY to get info to use against me.  That was WRONG.  I heard NISSAN has spent a LOT more money at Gannett since i whistle blew,  I'm going to ask for an audit.  The Tennessean has the Freedom to "not report news" still they should NOT profit from purposing NOT reporting stories.  Mark Silverman's wife got a GREAT deal on her infiniti. His son David got a job at NISSAN and when he didn't like it David Silverman got a job a Volkswagen.  Mark is still my friend.  He did NOT report the story because Bob Dickey would NOT let him.  Just ask Seigenthaler.

Is it OK for NISSAN communications to tell a reporter they will lose access to "test" cars if they report about the NISSAN Whistleblower?


Mark Silveman was sucking my toes during the Superbowl....





He promised to "pull documents" when he didn't  I have that "in writing" when he didn't I went PUBLIC with our relationship.


Stories in Gannett Papers went MIA about ALL of NISSAN's Bond debt...why?








No comments:

Post a Comment