Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Larry - Can YOU Tell Your Friend Barack That John Kerry Would Be Best as Secretary of State?

I'm Thinking of asking Mr. Kerry to Help me get a job.
Larry - Call Me  615-415-6675





"....we noticed a man and his companion quietly ushered to front-row seats on the other side of the stage. It was Michael Fuchs, the ousted former HBO chief, now a professional rich guy ..." NYMag.com

"Mr. Fuchs told me I'd never have as interesting of a job as I did during the Turner takeover... he was WRONG.” Sharyn Bovat speaking about Michael Fuch's the former President of HBO and Warner Music Group  http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/03/ted-turners-takeoverbanker-trust.html

In 1994 After I "fled" California and was "out of sight (out of mind) " to the creepy ex CIA Iran Contra profiteers I did some consulting.  Mr. Lesher died in 1993, my protector was GONE.  

Anyway - for many months in 1994 I was at Warner Music Group, this was  during the "talks with Ted (Turner)"  my role was the "gatekeeper" for people waiting for meetings.  Water had to be served at an exact temperature.  Mr. Fuchs was President of HBO and Warner Music group.  I met a LOT of cool people. 


One day John Kerry walked off the elevator, and while he was waiting for a meeting with Michael Fuchs to discuss Gangster Rap and the societal consequences  - I got to talk to him.  Senator Kerry was VERY POLITE  He would be a GREAT Secretary of State.  I do think that Susan Rice deserves RESPECT.  Fox News has been vicious to her.  A couple people say it's because they're racist.  I want to believe that the Fox News contributors are just "over zealous"  




My personal issue with her is her Brookings Institute past.  Just recently I had an encounter with them in reference to NISSAN doing business in IRAN.  To be candid when I'm better aware of Geo Politics than someone on the lecture cirquit from Brookings, that scares me.  Also the bias is REAL  Some liberals dismiss the Free Market thinking of AEI.  Still that think tank "welcomes" difference viewpoints in it's quest o find solutions. 



Bottom-line....  Obama won the election he can choose who he wants. The fact is John Kerry is a "bad fit" for DOD.  President Obama needs to keep Leon Panetta 2 more years. He's well respected and it's to have consistency, after all the recent DRAMA. 

As an American I want the most experienced Secretary of State.   The fact that some of Senator Kerry's comments about Vietnam are disturbing to people that served in Vietnam still as far as 90% of Americans are concerned in reference to the Secretary of State position it's "irrelevant" he's the man that deserves the job & should fill Hillary's shoes.   Maybe not her pumps.  Y'all know what I mean...:):)

Know What I Mean?: Reflections on Hip Hop - Page 124 - Google Books Result

books.google.com/books?isbn=1458776131
Michael Eric Dyson - 2010 - Music
If there were genuine concern for the role of rap in ruining young black ... In 1994, I participated in a Senate hearing before Senator Carol Moseley-Braun and others about the effect of gangsta rap lyrics on black youth, with nowhere near the ... I participated before Senators John McCain, John Kerry, and Sam Brownback ...

No comments:

Post a Comment