Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Google Translate Will Be Tool in Creation of World Peace.... Thank You Larry Page!!!

Larry Do YOU Know Larry Fink of BlackRock?   www.LarryFinkBlackRock.blogspot.com

Here's a Copy of a Note to Mainstream Media King & Al Gore's Mentor John Seigenthaler.


We gotta make PeaceThoughTechnology....
Call me 615-415-6675





Mr. Seigenthaler

I believe the mainstream media in the USA and worked with the mainstream media in the UK.... THUS a monopoly on the ENGLISH language news.   Therefore the Lockerbie cover up was able to happen.

Bet YOU did not think Google Translate would be invented?
Hey YOU should have talked to your minion Al Gore....

 More Wars If American Technology Keeps Going to IRAN Via NISSAN and Renault... I Was Told By a Guy Connected to the Pentagon That When "if" NISSAN Gets a Better Battery IRAN WIll Put Technology Into Missiles to Make Them Go Farther and More Accurate. Also That Car Parts are Used For Weapons...

NISSAN Got 1.4 Billion Via The Treasury Bank....That Was NOT Legal..

NISSAN Needs to STOP Bullying Me.... I Will Fight Back!!!
Some NISSAN Executives Should Go to Jail.

Also for Gannett to know so much and to stay silent is WRONG...  Americans are suffering - they should lose their monopoly status in  several locations..   www.SorrySilverman.com

Thanks for Reading  & Have a Great Day!!!

 God Bless America....


Sharyn


Add caption



Loiuse Arbour was one of my neighbors
in Wassenaar on the street Storm Van Gravenswerg..  I played bridge with her mom Rose sometimes.

Louise had NOTHING to do with the Lockerbie trial... She was just a fun neighbor to have.

In spring 1998 I learned I was moving to the Netherlands.... Just a "coincidence"... Anyway the "artsy" Ambassador that will Hillary's friend was a bit uppity. She was not impressed by my "state college" status.   Any way during the time that people were trying to figure out "who" was president she was a bit edgy.

The Lockerbie case "rested" in a VERY weird way.

Also I played bridge at the British women's club.  One of my partners was Charlotte Hubbell a friend of the Clintons and a VERY nice lady.  If a reader knows her tell her hi.....  Her husband was on the board or ING. Very down to earth normal people..... who took private jets.

Charlotte..... Can YOU Ask Hillary if she needs an assistant... I'm great at "Cold War Trivia".... & could be a fun person to take along on state trips:):)

If Mitt Wins I'll ask Jeb for a job.




New Info - Lockerbie Trial Prosecutors Most Likely Cut Deal to Wrap Up Case Before "W" Was Sworn Into Office. Deal Would NOT have Been Made if Gore Won.... I Lived in the Netherlands at the Time and Had a Flashback to a Conversation with the American Ambassador.  People Were "Scrambling".... So Lets Ask Alastair Campbell if Any Deals Were Cut to "Rest" The Case BEFORE "W" Was Sworn In?      

Bottom line in reference to LOCKERBIE Tony Blair who wants to be President of the EU KNOWS the truth.  Hey, Maybe I can be a consultant on his campaigns...  Maybe Idan Ofer will recommend me?

If Obama wins Hillary needs to stay in office as Secretary of State..... Just for a ""couple of years" to clean up the mess..  It's really her husbands "former administrations mess".... I'm NOT blaming the Clinton's - FYI I think he did a great job as President.  I just think that like most administrations they had some "greedy" people.  Kindof like Paulson and Geithner.  Notice that they're connected to GOLDMAN Sachs.

In a conversation with Mark Silverman in August 2011 he said I could be the person to give the families "closure".... Mark Silverman the Ben Bradlee winner helped me "proof" these brochures that I sent to some members of congress.  Mark KNEW Ghosn is corrupt.



OMG  My blog is read by Al Gore & his Solar Profiteers that are connected to the Lockerbie Cover-Up.... and so much more.

I got the list of people that "rule the world" and I'm asking them to hire me.  Because I need health insurance...

www.JonRomanoFixtheDebt.blogspot.com


Yes!!!  I could "have fun" with a Goldman Sachs Blog.... Then I could "rant" about Nazi Gold....
yikes... that stuff sounds like "wacky" conspiracy stuff.  We ALL know "that" never happens:):)

The relocation consultant was jailed 3 times and has been bullied for OVER 3 years...WHY?











No comments:

Post a Comment