Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Larry God and Google Told Me Ghosn is Going Down..... TIme for Respect for ALL People





The People That Filled My Life WIth Memories Told Me   "It's Done"   Well That & Google...  

Remember that Show on  Cold Case?  

Maybe I've Spent Too Much Time in Tennessee and the People That Pray at Starbucks Infected Me... Tonight I Had a Feeling God Took Control of the Fight - Maybe the stress has gotten to me or living in fear I'll be murdered like others I knew in the past.  


It just seemed like tonight heaven was watching... 




 

Humanity is better because they fought for the truth. The fact that people in the mainstream media are uncomfortable is because they fear the truth is about to pop - they ignored reality and created their own.  When they started profiting from it... the balance of power shifted.  It's time to reign in & face the "real" reality.    

The world is in a time of transition. What the families can do is make sure "this" never happens again.

My grandfather who died in 1998 told me in spirit tonight that I was "annoying"... he smiled. He wanted the truth told... That is why he died in 1998.   I love you papa.


 

It's Time to Give The Truth the Lockerbie families.

It's time to "close the case"...














God Bless America & the UK

























SORRY CHARLIE: THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY KNOWS THE PARTY IS OVER... TIME FOR RESPECT





Time to Talk Carlos...... 
The families Deserve the TRUTH!!
















THIS IS ONE OF MY HEROES
Because she listened

No comments:

Post a Comment