Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Larry Page Do YOU Know Lanny Davis?



I'm on HIGH Alert....  When something seems "odd" i'm texting plate #'s to friends.... Y'all in Tennessee have NOT succeeded in making me "crazy" you've succeeded in my finding the "inner" strength to FIGHT BACK.   These two men that were "in the middle" of having a drink quicly fled after I put my stuff next to them at Starbucks.  It's NOT uncommon.  Erich Marx wife once came in saw me.... her eyes popped like a deer in the headlights... then she left without buying any coffee and then made cell phone calls.  It was CREEPY.I'm tired of being treated like a GARGOYLE... I'm a human being and no longer to I want to feel like a Beta Fish in a little bowl.  I told a friend today that I want to live in Virgina because there I'm just a person... All this "drama" is nothing to the  people that live in DC.  There I can have a "normal life".... I need NISSAN to mediate and to give me my reputation back...  Many months ago I was sent Lanny Davis's email address.  I was told he's the type of man that can get you through this juggernaut.  I'll be contacting that office Monday. To my blog viewers that know him... Please tell him to do it....

Thank you.  Have a Great Weekend!!
Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675

No comments:

Post a Comment