Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just Sent this to Associated Press Members Who Pretend to Care About Society.... Sadly We Know the Truth....


My name is Sharyn Bovat and I'm an average American whose been abused by John Seigenthaler's and his allies "power grab".... 


Lot's of fraud happened in connection to President Obama's Stimulus programhttp://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2012/10/al-gore-altitude-in-nashville-is-normal.html

 YOU refuse to report it...  

Worse inhumanity has happened in reference to the NISSAN Whistleblower and YOU have "purposely" ignored it. Just to secure some political agenda - one that was recklessly put together. 


The fact that YOU pretend to care about how American tax dollars are spent disgust me...APME... is just a shill for special interest and John Seigenthaler has damaged America. Too much American taxpayer money has been wasted and Gannett knew about it.  John Seigenthaler has protected Al Gore who has become VERY corrupt.  The Gannett New organization  is more guilty than other "so called" media organizations that pretend to report news.


Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower and former mistress to Mark Silverman the Gannett 2010 Ben Bradlee winner is a woman that has been bullied and abused.  www.SorrySilverman.com

When I learned that at the APME conference in Nashville that TOP AP editors were told that my story was squashed until "higher ups" gave the green light I was pissed.  Mainstream Media bias is REAL. NISSAN "really" did commit fraud and Gannett really is apathetic.www.NISSANWhistleblower.com






Also I was told the Lockerbie families are NOT going to get the truth... Yet YOU know what the "truth is".... OMG.... People are still getting murdered from the "cover up."  In previous years Gannett underreported the death of Margaret Lesher...  The death of Sonny Bono was not reported accurately either.  Those two examples are NOTHING compared to the grief and frustration of the Lockerbie families and YOU sit on the truth. One of the men that knew the truth was found "floating" in the Danube and the press does not make a fuss.n An APME member told me "he had a good run".... 




People told me that the recent UPDATE of the Renault Spy Scandal (about a year ago NISSAN CEO blamed 3 men of being spies  http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/09/nissan-ceo-carlos-ghosn-accused-3-men.html

  Those men were framed by people connected to the Lockerbie cover up.  Had I not got the "heads up" that they were innocent and did a "viral protest" then the faux evidence would have been fabricated and they would have been found guilty and my former "client" who runs NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn's office might have used the press release and formal statement that they "prepared" saying the men committed suicide...  YES!!! They did press release saying the frmaed men killed themselve (or one of them did) about the suicide of the " alleged" spies...  These three men were framed like Megrahi - by people connected to an evil element of society and the person that did the Pre suicide press release was a FORMER client of mine that directly works for Carlos Ghosn. the AP just does NOTHING...  
Since I whistle blew I learned of Two suicides in Tennessee and I was told at least one was probably a murder.  http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/10/is-suicide-solution-to-those-that.html I was warned that they wanted me jailed and that I would be subject to a "faux suicide" that would make me made because if that happened then I'd be dead.  DO YOU PEOPLE GET IT!!!  I told Mark Silverman that I was warned before my trial ( I was jailed 3 times for trying to save America over 1 billion dollars and I proved CORRECT about the fraud) had the courts not reassigned the judge that was going to "railroad" me then I would most likely have been dead...  Mark knows this and nonchalantly he says  "well you don't have to worry about it now".... HELLO until someone has the balls to report the type of man Carlos Ghosn is I will fear for my life.. Look what happened to the guy in the floating in the Danube the week before Sarkozy lost his re election bid. 

Carlos Ghosn is connected to people that profited during Iran Contra.  There are business people that are part of a global network.. Ghosn is connected to a "fringe" element that succeed by "cleaning up" after accidents.  Like the Tsunami.  Japan was making nuclear weapon grade material due to the KOREA threat.  Carlos Ghosn's dad was part of Operation Condor.  He's linked with Iranian Arms dealers.   WHy is Gannett "in bed" with people that support IRAN? 

Do YOU realize YOU people are what's wrong with society.... It's beyond pathetic.....Tennessee is #1 in corruption... Thanks to Gannett & Maria De Varenne is just a puppet for the agenda of a LOT of greedy people.  I'm tired of fighting so y'all tell NISSAN to mediate....then I'll move on with my life. I had hope in my heart that Gannett would change with the addition of Larry Kramer but that is GONE.... www.MariaDevarenneTennessean.com

On behalf of ALL of America and people all over the world that are suffering due to your incompetence  **** YOU!!!

Thank you for reading

Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675

No comments:

Post a Comment