Translate

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth....Larry I'm Finally able to explain this twisted mess.... Hope your feeling better?


"I'm Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truth..."  Sharyn Bovat

Al Gore’s green friends used to read my blog... in 2009 I wrote about the need for the electric car and wrote why America needed to be energy independent. 

Former Vice President Al Gore knew that I was a former research worker connected to CIA/ DIA operatives.  

Al Gore told his staffers I was a hero for blogging about WHY America should be energy independent. 

Originally I was told the car was  "unaffordable" each car cost about 80k to make but with enough sales the price could be driven down.  So I posted ideas on “how” to make the Leaf succeed.   

Viewers of my blog contacted me and told me that the NISSAN Leaf  was going to “fail” 100% because they were using “outdated” technology & did not have the product they told congress they had when taking 1.4 BILLION  taxpayer dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment