Translate

Friday, April 26, 2013

Larry PTSD is Real & It's Just an Anxiety Disorder BUT It Needs to Be Addressed Too Many People Tell Me Their Horror Stories Because I Publicly Admitted to Having PTSD. I Know The Cure Comes From Within Still It Would Be Nice to See the Mainstream Media Explain "What It Really Is".... People Do NOT Understand The Issue.



I have court transcripts that show NISSAN knew of my PTSD and Rob Trayham ridiculed me for saying I had it.  The fact is when he did that he was belittling something that's very real.  Shame on him for lacking "respect".... I will scan the court transcript and people can be the judge.  It's time for RESPECT for all Americans - especially those of us that got PTSD from doing things that were done for the "greater good"....


I just Emailed Henry Kissinger to Ask Him to Answer Kline Preston's ...

interrogatoryresponsestoklinepreston.blogspot.com/.../i-just-emailed-hen...
Apr 10, 2013 – I just Emailed Henry Kissinger to Ask Him to Answer Kline Preston's Interrogatory
 Question About Operation Condor. Someone Tell Michael ...

No comments:

Post a Comment