Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Larry - Stacey Campfield Did NOT Tell Me I Was Crazy.... I Think He's a Nice Homophobe. One That Needs to Be Exposed to Diversity. Lets Get Tom Torlakson to Tennessee?





Today while at the Tennessee State Capital lobbying for a racketeering investigation in reference to massive green fraud that's connected to SOLYNDRA www.NISSANWhistleblower.com I stopped by the office of Stacey Campfield.... just to say the word GAY.  Since I had not been to jail in a while & I thought a "pat down" could be fun.

Seriously - I wanted to find out what he "really" meant by his bill nicknamed the "Don't Say Gay Bill"....

Senator Campfield told me the goal of the legislation is for elementary age children to not learn about homosexuality. So I asked him if they're already learning about homosexuality... he said "NO".... OK

Just to clarify I reworded the question.... I asked him WHY create a bill to address something that does not happen?  

He said "so it won't happen"  he said over and over he's only goal is to make sure children are not taught about homesexuality in the classroom.



Again I said "it's already not taught in the classroom" & he confirmed that it was not taught in the classroom.  As you can tell this legistlation has "little meat"  I then  changed the topic & told him I supported background checks for assault rifles... he did not say anything (I think he was being polite:):)


FYI before the conversation I told him my motives for talking to him were valid.  Telling him up front that I had "made fun of him on my blog" and knowing this he was nice to me.  It was refreshing to see a politician be human....unlike my meeting earlier with State Senator Jack Johnson:




So YES  I tried to get Stacey Campfield to call me names and he was polite. ... BORING.   Just to show you how hard I tried to get him to tell me I need "medication" I told him I knew Tom Torlakson from California and thought he was good on diversity issues.  FYI  Tom Torlakson encouraged children to celebrate HARVEY MILK day. I told him I supported GoProud (a GOP Gay Group).... still NO insults....

OMG!!! Could he be "nice"...  Yes I think so.   I think I'll visit him again....Maybe if he can tolerate visits from an ally of the "homosexual" community then someday he'll see that the word gay is not that bad.  In fact some of us that support gays are caring, concerned Americans who have a LOT of the same values he does...

Maybe I'm wrong.... and he's just a whacko... still I think he as ALL people is capable of RESPECT for ALL People.  That is my goal...











No comments:

Post a Comment