Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Democrats Can Probably Pick Up Lamar Alexander's Seat in 2014




Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: Looks Like Everyone in Tennessee LOVES Lamar Alexander…. I Don't and Think He's Represent What's WRONG with Tennessee
Date: December 2, 2012 12:36:36 PM CST
To:  Lots of People in Tennessee  including Lamar's Son "Will.Alexander@tn.gov" 

Senator Alexander was the "cheerleader for NISSAN (a company that does business in IRAN to get a 1.4 Billion dollar Dept. of Energy loan that was funded by the treasury bank.  Also it was allowed by Lamar's "friends" that the collateral be a taxpayer backed Rutherford County IDB bond).  Governor Haslam and ALL the others EXCEPT DesJarlais want to keep him...Why?

Lamar Alexander Connected to Iran Contra Profiteers. The US Senate Should Have Him Testify UNDER OATH About the Lockerbie Cover Up and NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn's Involvement.   Also it needs to be exposed that NISSAN is connected to Yakuza (the Japanese Mafia)

I'm sending a certified letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein asking if the Intelligence committee wants Justice For WHO Bombed Pan Am Flight 103...  If They do NOT Want the truth exposed I  Want Congress to Tell NISSAN to Mediate.....  NISSAN is using the judicial system to "protect" the bad guys and I'm tired of fighting in Tennessee's courts. Because NISSAN is moving in TURTLE mode I have to file another lawsuit.  It's INSANE.   Everyone knows I was abused by the courts... I'm unemployable because NISSAN slandered me.

Someone has to tell NISSAN to mediate... 

In reference to National Security stuff...

The Dots are Coming Together and I Won't Waste the Ink IF America Does NOT Want the Truth.... I'm ONLY Doing This Because NISSAN Terrorized Me.... People in Tennessee let it happen.  Why? 
The Way NISSAN is Dragging "out" the malicious Prosecution case.... The Guy that's Knew Marvin Runyon and told me Lamar was connected to the Good Ole Boy network and the people bullying me might be BEFORE the race...  I hope the Democrats put up a good candidate.  America needs to get healthy and keeping Lamar is NOT going to help America.. I give UP on Tennessee.  Haslam is JUST as bad a Bredesen.  

Lamar Alexander Announces and Proves Crony Capitalist Won in Tennessee.  Sharyn Told the "Squeeze" Was on Challengers to Step Aside.  It's OK... Sharyn Bovat Just Wants Out of the State That's a Cesspool of Corruption  Maybe NISSAN Can Mediate Just so Lamar Has SMOOTH Sailing? 



No comments:

Post a Comment