Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

Larry - Do YOU Know Ashley Judd.... Please Call her and Tell Her to Move... They Don't Like Mike Curb Because He Supports Gay Rights... It Gets Worse.... Abortion is OK if the Fetus is GAY....



 Call Me a RINO If Lamar is What the GOP is Offering I'm Supporting Ashley Judd for US Senate. She Just Needs to Move to Tennessee.  Ashely USE Your Sisters Address.  It's OK the Tea Party is Trying to Relocate a Guy from Florida to Run Against Lamar.    It's Time the NISSAN Whistleblower Got RESPECT.   If the being recruited black "soon to be ex"congressman (a right wing love child of Sal Russo) wins the primary then "residency" is NO issue for Ashley.

Add caption

OK 1st Ashley Needs to MOVE.... 

Ashley I'm a Relocation Consultant... Was considered the TOP one UNTIL I Whistleblew. 
I worked with Carlos Tavares a NISSAN Board member....






Tea Party elders told me that gays were "godless" and one had the courage to tell  me abortion could be legal "if they had a way to "identify" if a fetes was homosexual.  My thought... that person just admitted homosexuality is something that is NATURE and not societal. At the end of the day one kind "winger" sent me an email saying he did NOT like Curb due to the Belmont issue.  FYI- Mike Curb stood up to a coach that was fired for being a lesbian.  I was told by numerous Tea Partiers that gays are destroying the county and they will sacrifice the next two years to ensure that they do NOT have "rights"   that said - I'm bored or ranting about NISSAN fraud (that's real) and I can't keep talking  about National Security stuff.






Here are links to recent popular pages.







  1. HOW I Learned About DOE Fraud...... Body Butter? - Nissan ...

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../this-will-be-sent-to-reporters-m...
    Jan 20, 2012 – After I started the blog I learned from a "former" Nissan employee that.... I will admit she also offered to apply the body butter on me, she gave ...

News for ashley judd for senate


  1. Judd exploring Senate run


    Politico ‎- 3 days ago
    Ashley Judd vs. Mitch McConnell? It might not be as far-fetched as you think. The Hollywood movie star and eighth-generation Kentuckian is ...
  1. Christian Science Monitor‎ - 2 days ago


    Ashley -Have Johnny Tell YOU 
    About This House...


No comments:

Post a Comment