Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

Larry - The People in Tennessee HATE Me. Guess They Do NOT Like the TRUTH. That and They LOVE Their Guns. FYI- I Don't Want to Ban Em... I Want Background Checks. It's Called COMMON SENSE!!!



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat 's Gun Views Gathered 2901 Page Views in Less Than 12 Hours. Topic a Recent Closing of an ENTIRE School District Due To Janitor Missing After He Fired a Gun: Red State Parents FEAR Gun Control & Have Lost Logic: Moderates Don't Want to Ban Guns We Want BACKGROUND CHECKS…. It's Obvious Tennesseans Refuse to Listen - Maybe Jeb Bush Can Put CRITICAL THINKING Into His Education Reform
Date: February 25, 2013 11:09:31 AM CST
To: People that Can Make a Difference 

Usually on this blog I get 150 
page views a day.  On average with
all my blogs I get 1500-2000 page
views a day.  i had over 2500 in less 
than 2 hours last night. 

GUNs are HOT

Feb 24, 2013, 56 comments









2901
64
29
27
9



Below are copies of comments from Tennessee Parents about Teachers with Guns and Mental Health Checks etc. 

Also the comments show how the people here KNOW who i am and they hate me.  I've been slandered by NISSAN executives that committed fraud.  Those people that wasted taxpayer money wanted me discredited.  Management "let" it happen.I want OUT of Tennessee. I applied for a job with the CIA & in case they don't want someone that knew people that were connected to Post WW2 CIA backed drug trafficking (that were connected to the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn & Hezbollah) ALSO I'm working on my resume & plan on doing opposition research consulting.  ALL I want is OUT of this state. The red people can have it all to themselves. 
http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/02/most-moms-think-this-is-excuse-children.html




No comments:

Post a Comment