Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

Larry- Google James Clapper.... Look for Images the Last Week....


 I Bet Carlos Ghosn is Shitting in His Pants....  He can't seem to stop the GOOGLE....

Larry if I were younger.... you'd be my man crush... I LOVE your product!!!

http://youtu.be/I_ShbSMz3DE

That little bastard is Gaddafi disguised as an auto exec...
Although Gadaffi had MORE fashion sense... & Gaddafi hired women... 

Ghosn fired them... Unless he was sleeping with him... His mistresses seemed to get promotions

He's DESTROYED a LOT of Lives... He's Evil and Heartless... It's Time for HUMANITY.   Too many NISSAN employees told me of HOW Ghosn destroyed a company... not by cutting cost but by promoting bullies and taking away a persons freedom to speak out.
When people saw a problem at NISSAN they stayed silent.

Then they'd email me.....   & I told Tavares!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment