Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Singing In Front of the White House..... I Told My Friend Silverman This Morning Over Coffee That I Can No Longer Say "This" Can't Get Any Weirder.... Because It Keeps Getting Weirder.... NISSAN is Getting Exposed....... The Question is How Long WIll It Take for Ghosn to Go......

OK.... I'm "Losing It"... 




Why do I like the purple Furry scarfy thing?
Nice to See Silverman.... He's Agreed to Write My Book :):)  Don't Worry American Security Elite - He Knows How to "Edit" 

This is my 2nd Hotel....



Love a Nice Continental Breakfast...... Thank You National Security Legal People in DC


 GOT A CUPCAKE




















Picture of Robes at 1st Hotel... & the White House




FYI - To Keep Cost Down I Change Hotels EVERY Night.... Priceline has "Great" Deals After 3pm.  William Shatner is My Travel Agent




   
This guy worked at Hyundai- 
NISSAN-GM & NOW Fisker.  

Looks Like Ewanick might Be 
Looking for a 5th Company Soon

Battery shortage halts Fisker's Karma production

USA TODAY-8 hours ago
2:58PM EST November 30. 2012 - Fisker Automotive, maker of an innovative plug-in electric car, has stopped production and will run out of new cars by next ...






Notice "How" Renault is STILL 
Doing Business in IRAN



The National Review Has "Caught On" to the NISSAN Fraud....



Detroit Press has "tweaked" the Link to the article about Ghosn.....Why?



Below was written by Jennifer Rubin of the Washington Post....  She's a "reasonable" repbublican





Blog of the Day....


No comments:

Post a Comment